Saturday, March 9, 2013

More testing. More talking.

 When Mike and I were sitting in the doc’s office last week, the doc explained what he was seeing and not seeing and told us what might, or might not happen next.  That’s when he sent me for an MRI and next would come surgery (lumpectomy) and then radiation for 6 weeks.

 So I had the MRI and he called to tell me the results.

 Not as good as he had expected.  They found another mass.  It didn’t sound as small or as well formed as the first one.  He sounded more concerned than before.

I go back on Monday for another sonogram and biopsy.

More testing.  More talking.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I am just hearing about your diagnosis and reading your blog posts. Wow, I will DEFINITELY keep you in my prayers. Keep posting to let us all know how you are doing. How are Mike and the kids taking all this? We'll pray for them too.
    Love ya!
    Jane P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sue, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Please know that our thoughts and prayers will be with you throughout this battle. Sending beautiful California sunshine to brighten your day.
    Love,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sue,

    Having gone through 2 bouts of breast cancer with my Mother (her first diagnosis 25 years ago, her last 1 1/2 years ago) I find the advances in breast cancer treatment very inspiring. Your oncologist will know pretty precisely the treatment path that will best target the type (markers) of the breast cancer you have. Stay positive and encouraged, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found it. :) Thanks for taking us along on your story. I think just about everyone at Harvest is praying for you, how wonderful. You are not alone! Sending you our prayers, love and encouragement. May God be glorified!

    ReplyDelete