Monday, March 25, 2013

I’m feeling like a pin cushion today!

I went to the hospital for a little while today to have some tests done in preparation for my surgery next week.  They have to be sure I am healthy enough to go through it. 

I can’t even remember how many times I have been stuck in the last 3 weeks.  Needles to put stuff in and needles to take stuff out.  Biopsy - twice.  MRI.  CT/Bone Scan.  Blood test a few times.  Ugh.  I don’t have a fear of needles and I don’t mind blood.  Sometimes it does hurt a little.  Only one time could they not find a vein and have to start over!  But enough already!

I will be so glad when this is all over.

My family doctor is still trying to get my meds and blood chemistry figured out.  I go back to her to have another blood test on Monday.  And I am to see an endocrinologist in a few weeks.

The other test I had done today was an EKG.  No problems there.  No wait.  No changing clothes.  It took longer to get the electrodes on and off than to take the test.
 
I'm ready.  Can we get on with it!?
 
Now to him who is able to do
immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,
according to his power that is at work within us,
 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus
throughout all generations, for ever and ever!
 Amen.

Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment