Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Little Good News Came My Way

I heard from my family doctor yesterday.  I’d had a blood test last week to see if my new blood pressure medicine would alleviate some of the problems we were seeing with my blood chemistry.  The calcium was too high, vitamin D too low.  Para- something-or-other was out of whack!  And a couple of other things.  I should pay closer attention to the details!

But about three weeks ago she put me on something without the diuretic and it seems to have all balanced out.  This is a little thing in the scheme of things right now, but I’ll take it!  Cancel the endocrinologist and the blood test for Monday!!  Woohoo!  Things are going great today!  Yipee!!

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment